Saturday, January 7, 2012
Happy New year......
To blog or not to blog.....that is the question. Why post random pratterings? Never consistent, always meandering????
This Year I intend soooo much. Will I get It done? I am just now getting through paperwork, trying to plan 2012...what do you mean it is the 7th?? A week in!
Oh well, I live in New Hampshire so I am still locked in the clutches of winter and will be so for 3 months more, it is sort if like a delayed start to the year. And I have my little smoochy baby who is just over 6 weeks old and I have to keep her top priority or I will lose her in a pile of clutter!
On a side note The title Dandelion Wine refers to a friends wonderful wine he produces on his farm. I look forward to learning allot from him via my Husband for the launch of Tiny Sasquatch Herb Farm. A launch I predict for Autumn 2012.
Hope Hope Hope , When there is no reason to Hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment